Friday, October 20, 2006

Sap it!


Level 10! Onwards to westfall!

I had my first group experience today, it was me a priest and a mage, I was "tanking" and may I add, I did a damn fine job at it. We zipped through that cave like epic farlap much to the surprise of my fellow party members, who were at first sceptical of my lack of garments. Two green leather items dropped from the trolls and i won them both, oh the pain of it all.

I also finished my level 10 rogue quest and got my first green! "Blade of cunning" class: rogue. It’s very snazzy. And I managed to snap up a flimsy female gnome mask from the inn keeper.

Note: still no bunny companion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Detcefni said...

Sounds like fun!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Bryan said...

You died didn't you.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home